Insomniac and C3 Presents announced yesterday the Middlelands festival that will be held at the Texas Renaissance Festival Fairgrounds in Todd Mission, TX from Friday, May 5th to Sunday, May 7, 2017. The two global event companies that have brought North America’s largest festivals like Electric Daisy Carnival and Lollapalooza are the masterminds behind the debut of Middlelands, which will be the first music festival to be hosted at the Texas Renaissance Festival Fairgrounds. Middlelands will have five stages that will host eclectic, globally known artists as well as local talent. The festival will also feature a four day camping experience that includes Renaissance era group activities with multi-level tiers.
Middlelands 2017 will be set over 200 acres of fields and tree-lined grounds at the largest Renaissance theme park in the country. The festival will have activities, local vendors with medieval style food and beverages, interactive art installations, and themed structures. Middlelands 2017 will also offer attendees 10 camping experiences with a variety of themed lodging options.
Camping Options Will Include:
· General Camping at Fellowship Field
· RV Camping at The Wheelhouse
· Arbor Lane Camping – Set along rows of trees and greenery
· Arbor Court Preferred Camping – Arbor Lane locations closest to the main festival entrance offering early entry for setup and the ability to choose your camping lot
· Forest Camping at Shady Glade – A cluster of camps in a wooded forest for a nature experience
· Group Camping – Festival attendees are encouraged to get together in reserved group camping areas to deck out their campsites with themed decor
· Sound Camps – Bring your own sound system (or the festival can provide you with one) and show off your skills on the decks to friends. All-night parties are encouraged in this area with respect to surrounding neighbors
· Quiet Camping – For those looking for a calmer option
· Premier Camping at King’s Grounds – Four premier camping options that offer multiple styles of pre-built tents and dedicated arrival lanes. Also includes Wi-Fi, snacks, showers, and 24-hour concierge services
· Ultimate Camping at Royal Manors – Campers will be able to reserve elaborately themed motor coaches and star wagons for lodging during their stay, in addition to amenities like a private bar and lounge, 24-hour snack station, free massages, coffee & juice bar, a personal concierge, and complimentary VIP passes
Early Bird General Admission and VIP tickets as well as camping passes for Middlelands 2017 will go on sale Thursday, November 10 at 12 PM (CST) and will be available for purchase here. Check out the Middlelands announcement video below!