The festival experience of a lifetime has just arrived in Reykjavík at the Secret Solstice Festival!
If you’re after what can be considered the ultimate festival experience, a music festival in has just revealed a one-off ticket sure to blow anyone’s mind. However, you’re going to need some pretty deep pockets to experience it.
Iceland’s Secret Solstice Festival made headlines in 2015 for offering up a $200,000 festival ticket for only two people – at the time, the most expensive festival ticket on Earth. Obviously intent on outdoing themselves, they’ve gone all-out in 2016 with a festival ticket that’s now on sale for the princely sum of $1 million USD. And no, that’s not a typo.
For that cash, you get a return flight in a private business jet from anywhere on the planet for you and five other guests, 24/7 access to two private luxury cars (including drivers and security) for a week in Iceland, two private concerts by prominent Icelandic musicians, helicopter transfers, complete access to the main Secret Solstice 2016 event, a private aerial tour of Iceland, access to the world’s first (and already sold out) concert inside the dormant magma chamber of a volcano, access to the world’s only party inside a glacier, private access to Iceland’s world-famous Blue Lagoon reserved for only your travel party, and so much more.
Part of the million-dollar ticket are two private performances during the buyer’s time in Iceland, by two different prominent Icelandic acts. Although both artist’s names are yet to be announced, one will entail an intimate show at the Reykjavík residence in which the guests will be staying, the other being a special show in the middle of an Icelandic lava field, of course with helicopter transfers to the location.
The festival states more will be announced before the event, though here is what’s currently listed as being included in the world’s most expensive festival ticket:
- Private chartered business jet (Gulfstream G300 or similar) return to Iceland from any destination on Earth for 6 people
- 24/7 access to two luxury cars, personal drivers, and private security for the entire week in Iceland
- Luxury 6-room villa for 7 nights in the center of Reykjavík over the Secret Solstice 2016 festival week
- Exclusive admittance to Secret Solstice 2016, including chaperoned access to off-limits areas of the festival site where possible
- Access to the sold out Secret Solstice presents Inside The Volcano event, the world’s first concert inside a volcano over the Secret Solstice 2016 weekend, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Private viewing areas for all major acts at Secret Solstice 2016, where possible
- Access to the private VIP artists bar on the festival site, only accessible by main stage artists and super-VIP guests
- The world famous Blue Lagoon reserved privately for an evening for the ticket purchasers and their invited guests, plus helicopter transfers for the ticketholders to the Blue Lagoon from Reykjavík
- Access to the sold out Secret Solstice presents Inside The Glacier event, the world’s only event inside Langjökull glacier, including. helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Access to the Secret Lagoon party in a 120+ year-old geothermal lagoon (Iceland’s oldest), including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
- Access to Secret Solstice 2016’s Midnight Sun Boat Party
- Private concert outside Reykjavík by prominent Icelandic act in a lava field, including helicopter transfers to the location
- Private show at the guests’ holiday residence in Iceland by prominent Icelandic act
- Private half-day Icelandic nature helicopter tour, to experience Iceland’s incredible natural sights from the air, with champagne lunch at a geothermal hotspot
- Personal engraved and framed memorial ticket for each guest, made from Icelandic lava rock
- 24/7 access to personal assistants during your stay in Iceland
- Private Icelandic dining experience with a prominent Icelandic chef personal chef at your holiday residence on a chosen night during your stay
- Private Icelandic food experiences on site at Secret Solstice 2016 on request
- All food/drinks at Secret Solstice 2016, including hyper-premium drinks
- Private whale & dolphin watching tour
- Private airplane day tour over Iceland’s south coast, including Vatnajökull glacier and the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
- Midnight sun glacier walk on top of a glacier in Iceland with the sun still up after midnight, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík, and a private glacier snowmobile experience
- Private tours of any additional Icelandic holiday/tourist experiences where possible, with time permitting
- More to be announced soon!
Get more info and tickets here: http://secretsolstice.is/