Today tickets went on sale for Kygo’s Palm Tree Music Festival to be held in Dana Point, CA on the beach on May 13th! The event will take place on the sand at the Doheny State Beach from 2pm to 8pm.
Talent besides Kygo includes Ellie Goulding, Tove Lo, The Midnight, The Knocks, Two Feet and Forester. This event follows other Palm Tree Music Festivals such as the upcoming events in Aspen, Colorado, Australie and Bali.
GA tickets are $169 while VIP are $399 here.
VIP includes the following:
- Dedicated VIP festival entrance
- Complimentary round-trip shuttle pass to/from the festival and shuttle hub (more info on shuttle hub coming soon)
- VIP Express Lane at shuttle pick-up/drop-off
- Access to the VIP Lounge & Palm Tree Beach Club, which includes:
- Prime viewing of Main Stage & access to VIP viewing areas
- Comfortable, shaded cabanas, hammocks, and lounge seating to relax beachside
- Air-conditioned premium restrooms
- In-lounge wait staff for beverage service
- Private bars pouring a variety of beers, wines, and cocktails
- Complimentary canned cocktail happy hour during sunset in the Palm Tree Beach Club
- Complimentary food options
- VIP Lockers & mobile charging stations for rent
- Dedicated in-lounge merchandise stand for convenient shopping
- Photo booth to capture all your unforgettable VIP moments
- Additional culinary offerings available for purchase