The tracklist for Avicii’s posthumous ‘TIM’ album and plans for a new global campaign of interactive Cube installations were announced today. ‘TIM’ will be released on June 6th, and is the first album of new music by Avicii, also known as Tim Bergling, since his tragic passing last year.
To support the upcoming a record, a series of large Cubes will be placed in six cities on June 1st and 2nd. The cities across the world include Sydney, Tokyo, Stockholm, London, New York and Sao Paulo. Fans will be able to listen to the upcoming album for a brief 48 hour period in the Cubes. A series of smaller Cubes will be installed in other locations during the release weekend that include Oslo, Paris, Berlin, Salzburg, Bucharest, Zürich, Taipei, Auckland and Toronto. The idea behind the Cube installations is to unite strangers through Avicii’s music. A fan that places their hands on an illuminated screen in a Cube will connect with fans at other Cubes around the globe to play the same album clip simultaneously.
Avicii — ‘Tim’
1. ‘Peace Of Mind (feat. Vargas & Lagola)’
3. ‘SOS (feat. Aloe Blacc)’
4. ‘Tough Love (feat. Agnes, Vargas & Lagola)’
5. ‘Bad Reputation (feat. Joe Janiak)’
6. ‘Ain’t A Thing (feat. Bonn)’
7. ‘Hold The Line (feat. A R I Z O N A)’
8. ‘Freak (feat. Bonn)’
9. ‘Excuse Me Mr Sir (feat. Vargas & Lagola)’
10. ‘Heart Upon My Sleeve (feat. Imagine Dragons)’
11. ‘Never Leave Me (feat. Joe Janiak)’
12. ‘Fades Away (feat. Noonie Bao)’